For stitching orders, a 50% advance payment is required; please contact us on IG/WhatsApp after placing your order.
Summer and yellows go hand in hand. Shezan inspired yellow & orange streaky tie & dye saaree.
Length: 6.5 yards in total
Width/Arz: 42 Inches
Fabric feels like: Cotton
Fabric stiffness: Low
Color: Yellow and Orange
Occasions: Eid, Mehendi/Dholki, College Fest
Texture /Print: Tie & Dye
Blouse Included: No
-Gentle Hand Washing in cold water is recommended.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaning agents, as they can weaken or discolor the fabric.
- Stick to gentle detergents specifically formulated for delicate fabrics.
- After Washing, do not wring or twist the fabric forcefully, as it may stretch or lose its shape.
2-Drying and Ironing
- Hang the saree properly and let it air dry.
- Iron on medium heat setting, use water spray to remove wrinkles
- Allow the saree to dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- Fold the saree neatly and avoid creasing it too tightly, place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
-Place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
Other: Please note, this saaree is not digital and each article is individually hand dyed due to which there will be some differences and every saaree will not be perfectly the same.
unstitch saaree can be delivered in 3-4 working days.
Adding product to your cart