For stitching orders, a 50% advance payment is required; please contact us on IG/WhatsApp after placing your order.
Elegantly draping the wearer with a lightweight and sheer allure, the chiffon chunrees saree exudes grace and sophistication. Its delicate texture and vibrant hues make it a perfect choice for any special occasion.
Length: 6.5 yards in total
Width/Arz: 42 Inches
Fabric feels like: Lightweight Chiffon
Fabric stiffness: Low
Composition: 30% Nylon, 20% Rayon, 30% Polyester, 20% Silk
Color: Dark Blue
Occasions: Eid, Mehendi/Dholki, College Fest
Texture /Print: Handmade chunree
Blouse Included: No
-Gentle Hand Washing in cold water is recommended.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaning agents, as they can weaken or discolor the fabric.
- Stick to gentle detergents specifically formulated for delicate fabrics.
- After Washing, do not wring or twist the fabric forcefully, as it may stretch or lose its shape.
2-Drying and Ironing
- Hang the saree properly and let it air dry.
- Iron on medium heat setting, use water spray to remove wrinkles
- Allow the saree to dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- Fold the saree neatly and avoid creasing it too tightly, place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
-Place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
Please note that the chunree is entirely handmade, and as a result, the size and design may vary slightly between batches.
unstitch saaree can be delivered in 3-4 working days
Adding product to your cart