-Gentle hand-washing in cold water is recommended.
- Dry clean for best results.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaning agents, as they can weaken or discolor the silk fabric.
- Stick to gentle detergents specifically formulated for delicate fabrics.
-After washing, do not wring or twist the fabric forcefully, as it may stretch or lose its shape.
2-Drying and Ironing
- Lay down the saree on a clean towel and let it air dry to prevent stretching and deformation.
-Iron on lowest heat setting, using a cloth or press-cloth to protect from direct heat.
- Allow the saree to dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- Fold the saree neatly and avoid creasing it too tightly.
-Place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
- Please note that as this saree is dyed using organic dyes, there may be a possibility of color bleeding during initial washes. However, rest assured that while the color may bleed, it will not fade or diminish the original vibrancy.
unstitch saaree can be delivered in 3-4 working days