For stitching orders, a 50% advance payment is required; please contact us on IG/WhatsApp after placing your order.
Whether it is a baraat, valima or even a post shaadi family dinner, the colour of this saaree is such that it will always make you stand out of the crowd. Supremely soothing to the eyes.
Length: 7 yards in total (1 yard to be cut ideally for the blouse)
Width/Arz: 41-43 Inches
Fabric feels like: Soft woven banarsi silk
Fabric stiffness: Medium
Occasions: Dholki/Mehendi, Wedding, Cultural events
Texture /Print: Hand woven saree with zari pallu
Blouse Included: Yes, running blouse same as color and fabric of the saree
-Gentle hand-washing in cold water is recommended.
- Dry clean for best results.
- Do not use bleach or other harsh cleaning agents, as they can weaken or discolor the silk fabric.
- Stick to gentle detergents specifically formulated for delicate fabrics.
-After washing, do not wring or twist the fabric forcefully, as it may stretch or lose its shape.
2-Drying and Ironing
- Lay down the saree on a clean towel and let it air dry to prevent stretching and deformation.
-Iron on lowest heat setting, using a cloth or press-cloth to protect from direct heat.
- Allow the saree to dry completely before wearing or storing it.
- Fold the saree neatly and avoid creasing it too tightly.
-Place the saree in a breathable storage bag or wrap it in acid-free tissue paper to protect it from dust and insects.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the fabric, as it can stain or damage the saree.
unstitch saaree can be delivered in 4-5 working days.
Adding product to your cart